Everton (A) - Wed 27th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some posters are using the term "baller" in relation to our players, Will someone tell me exactly what kind of "baller"they are, a golf baller a basketballer,a rugby baller, snookerballer, a bowlingballer, hopefully we are employing footballers though.
Think it describes someone who spends a lot of time with their hands down their shorts, juggling their assets.

With this being on amazon..can it be watched from.the beginning whilst the match is on?
Not gonna be home till 930

With this being on amazon..can it be watched from.the beginning whilst the match is on?
Not gonna be home till 930
Yes. When you switch it on it asks watch live, or watch from the start and you can rewind it and forward it as you wish

Crazy late ko tonight, need get back liverpool lime Street for train 11.30pm latest, what's best way get town? Will coppers keep us in well after final whistle?

Some posters are using the term "baller" in relation to our players, Will someone tell me exactly what kind of "baller"they are, a golf baller a basketballer,a rugby baller, snookerballer, a bowlingballer, hopefully we are employing footballers though.

It's obvious. They are clutch ballers.

Crazy late ko tonight, need get back liverpool lime Street for train 11.30pm latest, what's best way get town? Will coppers keep us in well after final whistle?
Never have when I’ve been to Everton.

Can walk it in about 50 mins to an hour but weather forecast is shite so a cab would be preferable!

Not usually locked in but if you move fast you should get one of the football special buses to Lime Street. Taxis very hard these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.