Everton (A) - Wed 27th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The referee tonight will be giving them everything because the Everton fans will be demanding everything.
We saw it at Luton with the foul throws, shouts for free kicks corners just about everything possible

Not a good place to play, last season 3 or 4 players in the dressing room showing off the marks, Haaland and all the Nips marks by the Everton defender, It is always the same the referee is a bottle job and doesn't see anything until a city players does something,

The defence lineup is key and Ake needs to start at left back for me, Strong across the middle of the park and a false nine with Foden Grealish Alvarez

Some posters are using the term "baller" in relation to our players, Will someone tell me exactly what kind of "baller"they are, a golf baller a basketballer,a rugby baller, snookerballer, a bowlingballer, hopefully we are employing footballers though.
A person without any hair on their head.

Tough game with or without the WC interference. Rather with after winning it. So no complaints from that point of view.

Winning WC should be good for the mood to start a winning streak till the end of May.

Be interesting to see how our lads do now that the mickey mouse / joke trophy / unnecessary distraction / once in a lifetime opportunity / global profile raising competition (delete as appropriate) CWC is done, dusted and won.

Lady Luck has taken a big smelly dump on us this season regarding injuries to key players but I've also wondered if the PL struggles are due to maybe prioritising the CWC...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.