Everton (A) - Wed 27th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The atmosphere will be rocking from both sets of fans!. It should be a christmas cracker!

the ground level mic's at the city fans' end will be turned off or lowered to make out City have no fans
The hate they have for us now they have been found guilty of breaking FFP will be loud and Cheat chants and booing all night long, I even fancy one of their fans going on the pitch and super glueing himself to the post again

the ground level mic's at the city fans' end will be turned off or lowered to make out City have no fans
The hate they have for us now they have been found guilty of breaking FFP will be loud and Cheat chants and booing all night long, I even fancy one of their fans going on the pitch and super glueing himself to the post again
They need to look in the mirror and recognize that their club cheated which is nothing to do with City. They were badly managed and wasted hundreds of millions so only have themselves to blame.

We’ll see but I’m with you. I think the CWC was a distraction for the players and pep. We clearly wanted to win it. Now we won it we can concentrate fully on the league for the next couple of months.

I'm hoping we’ll see a more focused and determined city going forward.
I think pep likes an early trophy and taste of success to wet their appetite for more to come. I think that's why we took the Carabao cup seriously and over the FA Cup, most seasons.

If rodri plays I'm having a big bet on us, they are shite,even utd won there and the thick fans can get as wound up as they want, doesn't matter to us.

That was a just stop oil protestor?

Just because they made the charges stick :-)

We should demand full disclosure from them .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.