Bobb-Bernardo-Foden-Grealish
——Alvarez (or Haaland)—-

Assuming Haaland is still out:

--------Ederson-------------
Akanji-Dias-Gvaridol-Ake
--------Rodri-Stones--------
Bernardo-Foden-Grealish
----------Alvarez-----------

A few interesting facts before Everton that could be worrying in the current circumstances, but regardless City are a far better team and can always explode

It's funny that they lost their last game at home to terrible United, and they were getting stronger opponents and playing better against stronger opponents. Before last night's defeat, they won 4 games in a row, and in that series they won against Newcastle and Chelsea, it can even be said that they are in better form than us.

Everton has 14.4 shots per game, of which 5.1 are on target. TOP 8 are both categories, great for a team from the middle/lower part of the table.They face 12.6 shots per game (TOP 7 in the league wtf) City is the first in this regard and still despite all the disasters (8.1)

But they are the team that is the third worst in possession of the ball this season, only Sheffield and Luton are worse than them, it is unbelievable how they achieve such results with so little possession

Then a worrying fact for us, Everton conceded the fewest goals from open play this season (9).they are a bit worse at defending breaks, but I don't know how well we know how to use that

We hope for Haaland and hope for the best

A few interesting facts before Everton that could be worrying in the current circumstances, but regardless City are a far better team and can always explode

It's funny that they lost their last game at home to terrible United, and they were getting stronger opponents and playing better against stronger opponents. Before last night's defeat, they won 4 games in a row, and in that series they won against Newcastle and Chelsea, it can even be said that they are in better form than us.

Everton has 14.4 shots per game, of which 5.1 are on target. TOP 8 are both categories, great for a team from the middle/lower part of the table.They face 12.6 shots per game (TOP 7 in the league wtf) City is the first in this regard and still despite all the disasters (8.1)

But they are the team that is the third worst in possession of the ball this season, only Sheffield and Luton are worse than them, it is unbelievable how they achieve such results with so little possession

Then a worrying fact for us, Everton conceded the fewest goals from open play this season (9).they are a bit worse at defending breaks, but I don't know how well we know how to use that

We hope for Haaland and hope for the best
We won’t be allowed to play on the break but scoring isn’t a problem that’s why we are top scorers, stopping counters has been the issue and what we need to prevent.

Assuming Haaland is still out:

--------Ederson-------------
Akanji-Dias-Gvaridol-Ake
--------Rodri-Stones--------
Bernardo-Foden-Grealish
----------Alvarez-----------

Id go with that too.Means Rodri is fit and I prefer Ake at LB and would like to see Gvardiol at CB

I am much encouraged by signs of a return to form by several players as we became world champs. Alvarez, Foden, Rodri, all looked better. Even Jack started to show signs of better form. They did, however, have more room to operate and there was no 9 man low block. Nevertheless, it bodes well for this game and our hoped for new year run.

Really hope i'm wrong but i have this nagging feeling that we are going to receive an howler of a decision against us in this game.
Call it a present from the Premier League for us having the audacity of winning the World Club, and also there not being a winner in yesterday's game.

But we do have a good record at Goodison of late and hopefully we score enough times not for anything to effect a win for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.