Ake
Stones
Rodri
Kovacic
Grealish
Bernardo
Foden
Haaland

Im very confident that team beats Everton comfortably, Foden LW with Bernardo and Rodri providing creativity centrally, Kovacic central for control, Stones as Libero/qrt back starting attacks instead of Ruben, Ake, Akanji (they slow down our build-up) hopefully Haaland is fit, he stretches and pulls defences better than anyone.

If Rico, Gvardiol, Alvarez and Nunes start then I dont know what to expect from the style of play etc, does Rico start as a #8? Can he deal with the physicality of Doucore and Onana in midfield? Does Gvardiol play as LB or LCB?

Last edited:
Next month,there will be only 3 matchs, I believe Haaland won't be back until 14th Jan.
Pep won't take the risk, he will give Haaland more time to recovery.

Unfortunately they wont be as shit as they were against United when they rolled over and had there scouse tummies tickled by Bruno fucking Fernandwz to their everlasting shame.

I want Kovacic and Rodri against their shitkickers, Onana and Gueye at the start.
They're going to kick us around Goodison make no mistake. Wonder if that **** Godfrey gets a start if Haalands playing?

They'll try and dog it out for 90+ minutes making it a turd of a game (quelle surprise monsieur Dyche) using Decoures legs for the counter but we should be able to change it up when they tire and make changes.

Just win boys it doesn't matter how or by how many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.