Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GCYIaQJXcAAxgM-
Lewis Hamilton on the bench ha!

No sub night again. Maybe kovotic at some stage but that’s it unless injuries

Not many options off the bench, but I like the XI. I think Nunes is a good call to potentially counter Onana's pace through the middle. He just needs to be careful on the ball.

Is Haaland even training yet? I would expect a bone fracture to take a few months to heal. No idea what Doku injury is, don’t recall anyone saying how long he will be out either.

These injuries are killing us. They train for days and still do not feature at all it seems. They can’t be far off.
We have relatively few injuries compared to others. Think we've currently got 4 in total. It's difficult to moan about them when we decided to go into the season with such a small squad. Having periods where we would barely have a bench was as good as an inevitability as it gets.

I don't think we could physically field a team if we had the injury list of say a newcastle or chelsea or even united.

Good game to see if Nunes has the temprement to grasp a game and help control it or whether he goes missing in physical games where there is a battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.