Everton arteta/Lescott

I know there is a premium for young English players, but £25M? As alluded to earlier if we paid any more than half that i'd be a bit pissed off.

hello everton fan here!

i really hope that you do not sign arteta or lescott! at the moment i do not think that you will sign arteta as he is injured and i do no think that you need anymore central midfielders, even though arteta would improve any side in the premiership. i am really worrying however that you will sign lescott because at the FA cup final he seemed to be clapping the fans and waving much more than anyone else and he really stood out to me and to other fans that it seemed like it was his last game. He is a class centre half and no doubt would be a great signing for your team. I hope if he does go that we do not settle for anything less than 25 million as you have a stupid amount of money and we do not badly need to sell him as him and jags are amazing pair. I also read some of your other posts saying that you hope you sign cahill and there is absolutely no chance of that because tim is a massive evertonian now and recently has came out and said he would not play for another premiership club which i believe he wouldnt. Even if he was offered the stupid money you are offering nowadays. He is a legend at Everton now!

I have always like man city i know scousers hating mancs and all that shit but i have always liked your support and i used to like the way you club has run. I do now think that it is becoming a bit of a joke it is like fantasy football which i know you all must be loving being linked with the best players in the world. i do regret saying though that i do not hope that it works out for you not because its man city because i have always respected you i just think its a joke ya can get all this money and change. i would have rather you done it the everton way slow and with dignity. however i like mark hughes (ex everton player) and i wish you as fans success but not the club how it is being run.

cheers and all the best for the season.

and yes i have copied and pasted it from the other thread but i wrote a lot and thought it would go un-noticed so i made a new topic!

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt

hello everton fan here!

i really hope that you do not sign arteta or lescott! at the moment i do not think that you will sign arteta as he is injured and i do no think he is as good as your other central midfielders, even though arteta would improve a lot of side in the premiership. i am really worrying however that you will sign lescott because at the FA cup final he seemed to be clapping the fans and waving a City flag. He really stood out to me and to other fans that it seemed like it was his last game. He is a class centre half and no doubt would be a great signing for your team. I hope if he does go that we do not settle for anything less than 15 million as you have a stupid amount of money and we're skint and hope we don't need to sell him as him and jags are a good pair. I also read some of your other posts saying that you hope you sign cahill and there is absolutely no chance of that because tim is a converted bin dipper now and recently has came out and said he would not play for another premiership club which i believe he wouldnt. Even if he was offered the very good money you are offering nowadays. He is a legend at Everton now although to be fair so is Phil Neville.

I have always like man city i know scousers hating mancs and all that shit but i have always liked your support and i am jealous at the way you club is now run. I do now think that it is becoming a bit of a joke it is like fantasy football which i know you all must be loving being linked with the best players in the world, but it pisses me off that we're left the Saha's of this world. i do regret saying though that i do not hope that it works out for you not because its man city because i have always respected you i just think its unfair ya can get all this money and change. i would have rather you done it the everton way by signing a 6 foot 5 NBA Street look a like and kicked your way to the top 5. however i like mark hughes (ex everton player) and i wish you as fans success but the jealousy is killing me.

cheers and all the best for the season.

and yes i have copied and pasted it from the other thread but i wrote a lot and thought it would go un-noticed so i made a new topic![/

evertonfan1878 said:
I would have rather you done it the everton way slow and with dignity.

irrelevant of you being completely wrong and misguided in your views, just to humour me, How has the above worked out for you in the last 15 years ? Many Champs league campaigns ? Many Titles ? (I know you have done as well if not better than most but you must also be able to see that without heavy financial investment no one has broken or even come close to the Sky fours domination)

evertonfan1878 said:
yes mate i know what you are saying at the moment. However i would watch in a few years if you havent won anything they will start to get impatient and anything could happen. At the moment it looks okay for you i just rather you done it mroe of the everton eay than the chelsea way can you see what i am saying?

The Everton was I agree is the way to do it. Slowly build a team, standby and support your manager etc but that is what we are doing with ADUG and MH. There is a difference and that is £££.

Moyes is a fantastic manager and has taken Everton as far as he can without ££. None of that on the horizon but if Moyes got ££ then wouldn't you be buying to take yourself to the next level? Moyes will be off soon if you don't get any ££ as bigger clubs will come asking for him and if he has ambition to ba a top manager he will need to move on.

We are building and sticking by our manager (any other board would have binned MH at christmas) and we have lots of ££.

I have lots of respect and admiration for Everton but if you had ££ you wouldn't spend it??

well done for having the gumption to come on here,but as a toffee you have to say that if you was in citys position you would be doing exactly the same as us and get the best players out there whatever the cost,all this crap being aimed at us at the moment about barry only becomimg a city player because of the wages`well would torres of joined liverpool for £20,000 a week or berbatov joined the scum for £30,000 a week NO!! both players are on 3 or 4 times that amount,chelsea,man u,liverpool have done it for years.ITS SOUR GRAPES, ENVY AND GOOD OLD FASHIONED JEALOUSY!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.