everton away

Re: Buy on the day Everton

Shooter 83 said:
The Fixer said:
Suprised we've not sold out this fixture tbh... only 40 mins down the road and we're in the top 4 and looking good at the minute.

Tickets for Saturday's game at Everton will be available on the day itself.
City fans can buy tickets from 2.30pm for the Bullens Road Stand, with the majority of seats still available being located in the upper tier.

Seats are priced at £34 for the upper tier and £32 for the lower tier. Kick off is at 5.30pm.

I've got mine, but I can see people struggling after xmas and also after paying £90 for Semi tickets.

Yeah i know the finance side will of hit a few ppl hard but we took nearly 4k to boro.

i want to get some tickets but i don't want upper tier.

If I were to buy some tomorrow at the ground would anyone like to swap 3 upper for 3 lower?

Already got mine, but even if people wanted to go at the last minute, that posting on the OS is so unclear as to be almost worthless. Are they on sale from City or the dippers? Where is the ticket office at Badison? Is there a separate away fans' office like at Villa Park? A half-baked attempt at information like that is of little help to anyone still undecided about going

Wrighty Wrexham said:
The same will happen with Hull away!!

They shouldnt have set the loyalty points so high to begin with then they may have sold more!

I asked about this today, they said the only reason is they dont want a mad rush for tickets and might not be able to handle it because theres loads of them on sale at the min, stoke aswel tomorrow.

citizen said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
The same will happen with Hull away!!

They shouldnt have set the loyalty points so high to begin with then they may have sold more!

I asked about this today, they said the only reason is they dont want a mad rush for tickets and might not be able to handle it because theres loads of them on sale at the min, stoke aswel tomorrow.

Problem is though it gets nearer and nearer to the match until most people who want to buy them can buy them and then it could prove to late due to make travel arrangements and change work comitments

The Fixer said:
Shooter 83 said:
I've got mine, but I can see people struggling after xmas and also after paying £90 for Semi tickets.

Yeah i know the finance side will of hit a few ppl hard but we took nearly 4k to boro.

Boro wasn't on telly. I think that's the main reason.

Bit of a cop out - ooh i can't afford it blah blah blah.

Another away fixture with empty seats in our end.

MickyBenno81 said:
Bit of a cop out - ooh i can't afford it blah blah blah.

Another away fixture with empty seats in our end.

I can afford it actually.

But I like spending time with my wife and kids at the weekend. When we have an away match on TV I can watch the match AND spend quality time with my family and save a £s in the process.

Sorry!

I am stuck down here near Salsibury and I am making the trip Tuesday night so another 40 in petrol on top of ticket etc etc, so I am giving tomos a miss due to the cost.
If we end up with 2500-3000 or what evey we have sold I think its great effort.

Having just done Sunderland, Stoke, Boro plus xmas I can understand some not being able to afford it.

But good on you lot going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.