everton away

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2010/January/Everton-tickets-available-on-the-day" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Trav ... on-the-day</a>

pay on the day for anyone interested

The same will happen with Hull away!!

They shouldnt have set the loyalty points so high to begin with then they may have sold more!

toffeetom said:
Barry's left peg said:
everton away has always been a rip off, not sure if they still have those wooden seats in the away can someone find out for us

They do, at least I think so, haven't been in there for a long time.

Goodison is past her best unfortunately, everyone knows we have to move to a new stadium to progress but it's sad seeing these old, historic grounds dying off.

as far as I can gather from last season they have plastic seats in away end now. Not that I'd know I didn't sit down the whole time I was there

Barry's left peg said:
everton away has always been a rip off, not sure if they still have those wooden seats in the away can someone find out for us

Its not really a rip off is it, 29 or 32 quid are some of the cheapest tickets we've had this season.

True_Blue69 said:
Barry's left peg said:

Its not really a rip off is it, 29 or 32 quid are some of the cheapest tickets we've had this season.

anyone know if/what the junior price is?

For car parking, there is a school beside stanley park that charges about £5 per car and is about a 5 minute walk to either Anfailed or Evertons ground.
Might take a while to get out of after the game though

law74 said:
For car parking, there is a school beside stanley park that charges about £5 per car and is about a 5 minute walk to either Anfailed or Evertons ground.
Might take a while to get out of after the game though

Especially with no wheels!! ;)

Buy on the day Everton

Suprised we've not sold out this fixture tbh... only 40 mins down the road and we're in the top 4 and looking good at the minute.

Tickets for Saturday's game at Everton will be available on the day itself.
City fans can buy tickets from 2.30pm for the Bullens Road Stand, with the majority of seats still available being located in the upper tier.

Seats are priced at £34 for the upper tier and £32 for the lower tier. Kick off is at 5.30pm.

Re: Buy on the day Everton

The Fixer said:
Suprised we've not sold out this fixture tbh... only 40 mins down the road and we're in the top 4 and looking good at the minute.

City fans can buy tickets from 2.30pm for the Bullens Road Stand, with the majority of seats still available being located in the upper tier.

Seats are priced at £34 for the upper tier and £32 for the lower tier. Kick off is at 5.30pm.

I've got mine, but I can see people struggling after xmas and also after paying £90 for Semi tickets.

Re: Buy on the day Everton

The Fixer said:

People are broke after christmas, and going away to spurs and bolton and buying tickets for the game on tuesday, am not suprised that we didnt sell out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.