everton away

fair enough, but its generally the same faces who always make the effort, yet when a big game comes along, loads start whingeing about how the loyalty points are unfair, and its the same people getting the tickets, yet for everton away a local away where are these people.

texas pete said:
bluebrady said:
they did give us extra tickets for the upper stand cos they couldn't sell them themselves

Thought the 'extra tickets' were the whole upper tier as we have only sold the lower.

This is correct. I got 1 this afternoon and managed to get row F upper Bullens.

I only have around 3000 loyalty points but me and my dad try to go to every away game we have. We rarely get the big games and I was really glad i managed to get a scum ticket! Yes we cant go to all the big games but you cant go wrong trying to go every one you have, atmosphere is top i find wherever stadium we go to (bar bolton)

jim
x

I think City should have taken all the tickets (inc. upper) at first chance. The delay in getting the extra batch of tickets probably put a few off as I'm sure many were told that it was sold out for a few days before they were given the extra allocation. But like most, I had a choice between Everton away and Scum away and the choice was automatic. I am still tempted to go and get an Everton ticket but I just cant afford 34 quid plus train and beer sinc forking out for my United tickets home and away.

True Re a post above.

The website always states 'an allocation will be available'

Other clubs state what the allocation is. The club now appears (even though we are loaded) terrified to commit to an allocation in case they have to buy any unsold seats.

Our away support has not recovered from the Pearce era.

you're right lads - the full allocation is 2,900 - you took the lower two tiers first (these are fcukin shite seats anyway by the way - about 1600) and then now the upper section - about 1300 (these aren't much better like)

It'll be bouncin there on sat'dee as it's a game we've been looking forward too for a while - since Hughes made his 'big club' comments I suppose and I think in many ways both clubs are doing things in totally different ways. Us, without a pot to piss in and you with a pot that only pisses arab gold.

Both teams are in good form and it really could go either way. From our point of view, we've played really well lately, but without beating anyone and I'd imagine from your side you've played well- beating everyone - but without actually beating anyone (if you know what I mean).

Sat'dee could well be season defining for both us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.