Everton away

nozzyblue said:
Been to Everton loads of times but what is the difference between 'the paddock' and Lower Bullens? Thought there was only a lower and upper???
the paddocks basically the front then behind is the lower

berryblue said:
GXCity said:
I wouldn't worry. Anyone who wants one will get one as this is normally quite a poor seller for some reason
Probably because the stand they shove us in has not been updated since 1908.
went for the first time last year, looked forward to it as i'd been told it was a great ground with character. my seat was front row, could see fuck all. head was level with linesmens knees. went to stand at the back and still couldnt see anythin! plus we always seem to play shite there. bah.

stimo said:
berryblue said:
GXCity said:
I wouldn't worry. Anyone who wants one will get one as this is normally quite a poor seller for some reason
went for the first time last year, looked forward to it as i'd been told it was a great ground with character. my seat was front row, could see fuck all. head was level with linesmens knees. went to stand at the back and still couldnt see anythin! plus we always seem to play shite there. bah.

its a shithole. not bothering.

Got a stag doo down Liverpool this weekend, travel to as many city games as possible, if anyone can get me 2 tickets it would be much appreciated,

Will send money upfront and will also post a voucher a have spare as a thank you to take the missus out for dinner

Reputable known posters is only who a would send money upfront to,

Many thanks and hope to get a good response

stimo said:
berryblue said:
GXCity said:

Who told you that? An Everton fan? Shittest away end in the league.

MCFCmadman said:
Wheres the best place to sit, view wise?

Paddocks,
Lower Bullens
Upper Bullens ?
Paddock is ok, front row a bit too low though
Lower and Upper Bullens you need to be front row or likely to have a post obstructing your view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.