Everton away

Myself and a friend are looking to travel down to the game at Goodison from Dundee. Had a look at buses and train times and it's a bit of a nightmare. Is anyone from Scotland going down to the game at all?

MCFCmadman said:
Wheres the best place to sit, view wise?

Paddocks,
Lower Bullens
Upper Bullens ?
In front of the TV frankly. The Paddock is unobstructed but quite low and in the front couple of rows you can barely see over the hoardings. In the Upper Bullens there are pillars that obstruct your view and you have the uneasy suspicion it's going to collapse at any moment.

The Lower Bullens is to be avoided at all costs generally. It's not too bad near the front, apart from the same pillars that obstruct your view in the Upper Bullens, but the further back you go the more like watching the game through a letterbox it is.

Live in Liverpool for uni, so fancied this game but considering I've managed 3 years without getting mugged by scousers, and after reading the info on here, I really don't fancy paying £40 for a game I'll barely see.

AD4 said:
Live in Liverpool for uni, so fancied this game but considering I've managed 3 years without getting mugged by scousers, and after reading the info on here, I really don't fancy paying £40 for a game I'll barely see.

safety concern, its my first time attending an away game, will be with my missus. i won't be travelling from manchester so unlikely to be arriving with any group of city fans. do i have to be careful and conceal my identity as city fan on matchday? wht would be the safest mode of transport to the ground? not sure how civilised that part of the world is

akamojo said:
AD4 said:

safety concern, its my first time attending an away game, will be with my missus. i won't be travelling from manchester so unlikely to be arriving with any group of city fans. do i have to be careful and conceal my identity as city fan on matchday? wht would be the safest mode of transport to the ground? not sure how civilised that part of the world is

Your going to a football match mate not Afghanistan

ell said:
akamojo said:
AD4 said:

Your going to a football match mate not Afghanistan

try this wheeze if your worried its worked for an Ireland fan

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/nov/17/ireland-fan-tracksuit-disguise-estonia" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... se-estonia</a>

lostcitysoul said:
Myself and a friend are looking to travel down to the game at Goodison from Dundee. Had a look at buses and train times and it's a bit of a nightmare. Is anyone from Scotland going down to the game at all?

Could try this. It would mean an overnight stay in M/C or Liv. Train M/C to Liv. about £12 day return.

MEGABUSDeparts Friday,15 March 2013
06:05 Dundee , Seagate Bus Station
Arrives 13:00 Manchester , Shudehill Interchange
6hrs 55mins £22.00
OR Departs Friday,15 March 2013
11:05 Dundee , Seagate Bus Station
Arrives 17:35 Manchester , Shudehill Interchange
6hrs 30mins £22.00

Return Trip Saturday, 16 March 2013
Departs 17:00 Manchester , Shudehill Interchange
Arrives 00:40 Dundee , Seagate Bus Station
7hrs 40mins £22.00

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.