everton bid for new defender

Ntini77 said:
not my fault! said:
bluemoon1078 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
everton bid 5mil for sheff utd defender kyle nauhton lescott coul be on his way?

Isn't he a right back?

Full-back.

Ntini77 said:
We were after him I thought :S

Yeh they said we are after him but only Everton have made a bid.

Oh okay, not keen on Lescott myself would rather spend 10m less on Naughton

i dissagree imo lescott is proven and is a good holding player

His agent told my colleague the other day that he was "arranging his move to Everton." Doesn't sound like we're involved (and I hereby claim ITK status).

molineuxblue said:
His agent told my colleague the other day that he was "arranging his move to Everton." Doesn't sound like we're involved (and I hereby claim ITK status).

It's only ITK if you mention it before it hits the media or Breaking news on SSN!

molineuxblue said:

I thought you already were itk because of where you work (if i remember correctly)

Looks an absolute top prospect.

Would be great cover for Bridge (maybe even as replacement!) and can also play right back as well.

Can't we use the Ched Evans deal to get Naughton in?

If Moyes is after him, then that speaks volumes... rarely gets a cheap deal wrong.

bluemoon1078 said:
molineuxblue said:

I thought you already were itk because of where you work (if i remember correctly)

We know far less than we like to make out.

If it means we get Lescott - good news.

Thought this guy was a right back though ?

not my fault! said:
molineuxblue said:

It's only ITK if you mention it before it hits the media or Breaking news on SSN!

I mentioned it on Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.