everton bid for new defender

SWPISHOME said:
Gwladiator said:
Naughton is a right back, we have needed a propper right back for years, long before Lescott was linked with you lot, different players, different positions. This more likely spells the end for Jacobsen then it does for Lescott.
Another Everton fan, you lot must be obsessed with us!

Bit of the pot calling the kettle black at the moment lol .

Darker shade of Blue said:
SWPISHOME said:
Gwladiator said:
Naughton is a right back, we have needed a propper right back for years, long before Lescott was linked with you lot, different players, different positions. This more likely spells the end for Jacobsen then it does for Lescott.

eh... you lot are always on here.

Isn't it all just speculative with Lescott atm, no official bid has been tabled has it?

I'd like to see him at our place though, I think he, along with Barry, would make an excellent addition and offer stability to our squad.

vincent said:
SWPISHOME said:
Gwladiator said:

eh... you lot are always on here.

We have regular posts from non Evertonians on toffeetalk .
All part of the good nature between supporters m8 :o) You'll miss us once we are made to feel so unwelcome that we don't come back , which I can see being soon , the way some of your members treat your visitors .

cant see lescott leaving everton, he seems happy enough there and doesnt appear to be a money grabbing cnut like other players, isnt jagielka gonna be out for ages also, so cant see moyes letting him go

[quote="Darker shade of Blue
All part of the good nature between supporters m8 :o) You'll miss us once we are made to feel so unwelcome that we don't come back , which I can see being soon , the way some of your members treat your visitors .

You have been on here for a while mate and you are happliy accepted by the majority on here.

As you have been around for a while, even yourself can see that the most bile and obnoxious posts aimed at us comes from (so called) Everton fans... and the 14 year olds from down sarf who support man yoo.

When we signed Barry we didn't/haven't had remotley anywhere near the level of hatred/bitterness from fans of AVFC as what comes from Merseyside. Villa are in a very similar position as yourselves, and actually should feel more aggreived as we have actually purchased one of their leading players.

I cannot fully grasp where this sudden hatred/bitterness has evolved from but it is leaving a tension now between both sets of blues it appears.

M35 Blue said:
[quote="Darker shade of Blue

You have been on here for a while mate and you are happliy accepted by the majority on here.

As you have been around for a while, even yourself can see that the most bile and obnoxious posts aimed at us comes from (so called) Everton fans... and the 14 year olds from down sarf who support man yoo.

When we signed Barry we didn't/haven't had remotley anywhere near the level of hatred/bitterness from fans of AVFC as what comes from Merseyside. Villa are in a very similar position as yourselves, and actually should feel more aggreived as we have actually purchased one of their leading players.

I cannot fully grasp where this sudden hatred/bitterness has evolved from but it is leaving a tension now between both sets of blues it appears.

Nah m8 .

Most of the more mature fans have too much in common for there to be any ill feeling between clubs . I really can't see a time where both clubs become bitter rivals . Lifes too short for all that crap . The spitting incident was highly frowned upon by all concerned .
Next season will be an interesting one for the neutral I think .

I was surprised you went for Barry in all honesty , and think he will become surplus to requirements once you get your balance sorted . If it hurts Villas balance , then it's all good for Everton anyway as maybe they will need to take a step backwards before moving forward .

Personally I welcome fans of other clubs on here as long as they are sensible and don't post abuse.
You seem to be alright DSOB, don't post much shite, engage in some decent banter with us blues and don't back down when the kiddies get abusive.
It would be a sorry state of affairs if fans from other clubs didn't post on here and I must say that sometimes the bile shown towards visitors on here is embarrassing.

I think there was a bit of bad feeling from some of us when we looked on here as City fans seemed to think we were sooo broke we'd accept £10m for Lescott, and that City could have us over a barrell just at the thought of a cheque that would save us from going bust or something.

However I think that over the last month most City fans seem to have taken on board our arguments against this theory and you (mostly) seem a lot more respectful of our club.

I think it came across a bit that because you had all this money now you were becoming a little bit ignorant about other teams and being quiet disrespectful.

However I think that was just a minority in all fairness and i've enjoyed having some good banter with some of the posters on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.