Everton going into administration?

IF everton goes into administration, all points gained on them will be erased right?

maybe it was written in "On the moon" we would drop point against them

stony said:
PistonBlue said:
As much as I hate them, I wouldn't wish admin on them.

I would. Horrible fucking club who cheated their way out of relegation by bribing a goalkeeper, allegedly.

I know what you mean, but that's not the fans fault is it? They are an annoying bunch of pricks but they're just football fans ultimately, like us. This could easily have been us a few years ago.

zeven said:
IF everton goes into administration, all points gained on them will be erased right?

maybe it was written in "On the moon" we would drop point against them
Only if they went entirely out of business. Admin means only they would drop 10 points.

Here's hoping, anyway. Despise Everton.

This is absolute music to my ears, i despise these tw*ts with all my heart, please let there be truth in this news, cheatin', bitter, nasty nasty shower of shit, the lot of em'.

I wouldnt normally mock clubs in that situation, but in their case I would be prepared to make an exception

PistonBlue said:
stony said:
I would. Horrible fucking club who cheated their way out of relegation by bribing a goalkeeper, allegedly.

I know what you mean, but that's not the fans fault is it? They are an annoying bunch of pricks but they're just football fans ultimately, like us. This could easily have been us a few years ago.

Their fans have been the worst since our takeover. Jealousy, envy, bitterness or any other of the baser emotions you can think of. It won't do Everton fans any harm whatsoever to learn a bit of humility in the lower leagues.

I would seriously doubt this rumour TBH.

I know there has been a lot of talk about money being short at Everton but Kenright and the board would surely keep them out of administration at the very least.

Seosa said:
Bit rich of Patrick Barclay to call anyone 'retards', as for Blue Dips I'd love to see their demise.

I though that was weird. Surely comitting career suicide with that comment in the current climate.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Seosa said:
Bit rich of Patrick Barclay to call anyone 'retards', as for Blue Dips I'd love to see their demise.

I though that was weird. Surely comitting career suicide with that comment in the current climate.

He apologised for it shortly after once people complained!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.