Everton going into administration?

As always though, I will reiterate my view on any scouse club, which is that they should be melted by napalm and their ashes should be smoke in a fatty by TMQ.

This. Honestly you dont meet many fans of any club that have any time at all for Evertonians. Its a horrible city, club, the fans are the worst in the league at the moment.

Stadium location the whole package is just the worst place to go in the league. They think its funny. So will most other football fans if they drop down the leagues like a stone.

Nasty club, nasty fans, nasty manager, nasty ground city and area as a whole. That about covers it.

Its a bit out of order that a lot of City fans are wishing admin and maybe the demise of Everton.
The only reasons seem to be that a very very small minority of their supporters come on here winding us up,and they have a horrible person for a manager.
A hundred and odd years of history seem to count for nothing to some.
We have been very lucky of late but let`s not kid ourselves we could have been in this situation.
But there for the grace of God.

We tried that already. Did a job for a while ruining their last season.

Seriously you reap what you sow Moyes it just a nasty sewer rat piece of shit, the press hate him, other managers and clubs fans. He just pisses off just about everyone possible in the game.

Most of their fans are worse than a piece of dog shit you scrape off your shoe. Who would really care if they did a Pompey and droped downt he leagues never to be seen again ? I certainly wont.

The thing is the likes of Wigan, West Brom, Wolves, West Ham. Loads of team much more shit than Everscum at the moment unfortunately. It would need an admin points deduction to send them down (Fingers crossed)

harry the plumber said:
Its a bit out of order that a lot of City fans are wishing admin and maybe the demise of Everton.
The only reasons seem to be that a very very small minority of their supporters come on here winding us up,and they have a horrible person for a manager.
A hundred and odd years of history seem to count for nothing to some.
We have been very lucky of late but let`s not kid ourselves we could have been in this situation.
But there for the grace of God.

Just because we were there once doesn't mean we have to respect teams who are there now. Being a **** is being a ****, no matter where in the league you are.

I don't wish any scouse team to go into administration. I hope they all fall into a pit of acid and melt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.