Everton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

To be fair Harry, that could have been me first half yesterday, and pretty much everyone around me, I wasn't yelling "get it forward", but I was complaining about the lack of movement, and the slowness of our play.

I fully understand the "trying to pull the opposition out of shape" thing, but first half yesterday was dreadfully slow.

Thankfully we turned into normal City after the early second half changes.
What we have been watching over the last few years isn’t the “normal City”. Believe me.

No, he just meant that when he came on we were more in control of the situation. Grealish rarely gives the ball away and will draw free kicks.

Yes, I understand that. It also goes with my point of Grealish not having the same effect from the start against a low block.

It's a different thing when a side has chased us for 75mins in a match!

Everton fans are by far the most negative about their own club but suddenly the boos have been redirected at the PL rather than their own players. This might be a good thing as they have a horrid month coming up and if they continue the 3 points in 27 games form the 10 point won't even be relevant and I think they don't realise how cowardly a performance that was on Saturday. They feel entitled to never be relegated too. They think a new stadium will make them magically into that 6 probably in place of big bad City when the 115s get heard. . They sang to Villa fans "we're f**kin rich" after the Russian money arrived. Ironic as Villa didn't vote for those rules and sit of the edge of CL football
Some protest the overspend was stadium. When you put them right, they quote net spend v another club to deflect. Then you explain net doesn't make a difference to PSR then they say the PL made up 10 points as they have an agenda..then you mention it was based on Sheff Weds case, the they say "what about city" and you say "you said you were guilty, we deny it" then you get accused of delaying charges and they claim that's what they should have done. Then you explain law. Then they divert to Chelsea.
Evertons Kenwright was very open about his great relationship with a United.. Even when Everton were in financial shit the rumours were the PL were working with them very cosily to make things work but it looks to me like the owners took that as cart blanche to bend rules further and the PL have had no choice but to charge them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.