Everton (H) Post Match Thread

Great result! So happy for gab he deserved that, he was great today. Everton must have one of the worst set of fans in the prem, to sell it out and not make a sound other than a couple of Everton chants. Anyone know what happened to the Everton fan in the bottom tier? Alot around him seemed concerned but never saw anyone leave.

Good win as I thought it would be difficult. Delighted for Gabby. Fernandinho was outstanding. Great to see KDB and Sergio back. Pressure back on Liverpool who have 24hrs to mull over the fact they have to win.

Superb victory and 3 points against a good side with some excellent players who are our bogey side.

Ferny superb but Gabby outstanding.

His work rate is unbelievable, his technique top notch and he knows how to finish despite what some of the experts on here might think, his stats prove that.

Only downer for me today was Walker whose form isn't great right now and Mahrez who needs to understand we play at a much higher tempo and he has to get with it.

His critics on here have been nothing but a joke. He’s been playing well in the games he hasn’t been scoring in, and you get the usual dickheads claiming he’s not at the level to play for City.

Kept a close watch on Gundogon today. Thought his positional play was outstanding. He must have made at least 4 interceptions, one of them vital for the first goal.

He sometimes passes backwards when he could turn forward with the ball. He's not close to David Silva or KDB in that respect.

I think he's due a few games rotating with Fernandinho in the holding role. They have their different qualities but can be equally effective.

Kept a close watch on Gundogon today. Thought his positional play was outstanding. He must have made at least 4 interceptions, one of them vital for the first goal.

He sometimes passes backwards when he could turn forward with the ball. He's not close to David Silva or KDB in that respect.

I think he's due a few games rotating with Fernandinho in the holding role. They have their different qualities but can be equally effective.

Behind Gabby as MOTM for me he was very good.

Thought we put in a great performance today without 4 world class players. Our closing down and getting the call back quickly was incredible. Everton just couldn’t get any passing going. Yes we had s couple of lapses but no one could deny we were much the better team today. Well City another tricky fixture dealt with and now for once I’m hoping the rags will do us a favour.

Superb victory and 3 points against a good side with some excellent players who are our bogey side.

Ferny superb but Gabby outstanding.

His work rate is unbelievable, his technique top notch and he knows how to finish despite what some of the experts on here might think, his stats prove that.

Only downer for me today was Walker whose form isn't great right now and Mahrez who needs to understand we play at a much higher tempo and he has to get with it.

Agree with all this.

Thought we put in a great performance today without 4 world class players. Our closing down and getting the call back quickly was incredible..

Bang on. Yet laughably some balloon on here said our pressing had gone to shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.