Everton (H) | Post-Match Thread

For anybody lucky enough to be travelling to the Champions League final please be careful.. After 15 months with no live football and singing my heart out yesterday my throat and lower back this morning are officially in bits

Yes I woke up on Monday in bits. My voice was hoarse and I could barely speak. My legs were killing me from the extra walking I did at pace going up and down those stairs to and from the tram. I guess I've been a lazy bastard in lockdown lol.

Did anyone manage to get a match day programme all I could seem to find was the champion edition outside the ground. An only find a digital copy of the match day programme online ??

The Daily Star match report mentioned that Richarlison was hauled off for grappling with a team mate, I dont recall anything like that. Anybody know anything about this handbag showdown?

Did anyone manage to get a match day programme all I could seem to find was the champion edition outside the ground. An only find a digital copy of the match day programme online ??
The Champions edition was all they were selling inside the programme booths in the ground. Didn’t see any match day programmes at all.

Just watching the Aguero farewell footage on YouTube after sky messed up the live audio feed last week and if you look carefully at 0:47 Ederson seemed very excited when the great man walked up close to him! Maybe it was the way he held the premier league trophy…????!!!! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.