Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Pep must have had his head in his hands after either watching Everton v Brighton or hearing the result. I did. Most of us did.
Well we have Thursday to put that blip right with a far far better performance against Chelsea or will Thursday be another blip ( although Chelsea are a hell of a lot better than Everton)..

Gutted I've not seen any of the game.
Would love to see if Pickford was patrolling his area with his pigeon chest out as he was at ours, thinking he's 10 men

I don’t think the Everton player who tried chopping down De Bruyne was booked.
And that deserved more than a yellow. When a player swipes, out of control, at a player racing away. It’s got to be classed as dangerous play. And really sums up how desperate Everton were. And how low they would swoop.
I'd label it reckless and that has its own sanction.

embarrassing pep, was shit scared of this everton side. so much so he played wingers to keep possession, played defensive fullbacks and instucted them not to go into the final third. laughable really from pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.