Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Well we have Thursday to put that blip right with a far far better performance against Chelsea or will Thursday be another blip ( although Chelsea are a hell of a lot better than Everton)..
I think we could and will perform pretty much the same way we did against Everton and beat Chelsea, simply because Chelsea will be set up very differently to Everton and it will suit us better.

I have thought all season we have been too slow in the build up, I think this is Pep trying to keep the control we had with the false 9 whilst trying to integrate Haaland. It’s a new way of playing but when we take a few more risks like against the scum or the dippers in the cup we can blow teams away. When we don’t and it’s too slow any team that plays a low block could have success - just like Brentford and the blue dippers. It’s a balancing act and hopefully Pep will get the balance right sooner than later!
As for the game, we got nothing from the ref, and not just big things the little things, now blowing for constant niggles on Jack, not rushing them on goal kicks and throw ins etc.. it all adds up and must be very frustrating for our players

Only one person to blame for that shit show.
He does it time and time again.
Even moaned that we should be allowed 5 subs per match.
Then either doesn't use any or waits until the last few minutes.
Over thinks champions league matches.
Then says he will learn...but never does.

If you need his name, then you don't know football...

I probably took some flak for that post, but since i rarely check back i'll never know!

Anyway, at least i was right. Pep himself has said so!

"I am a genius. Because after Everton I was asked why I didn’t make a substitution until 81 minutes. I thought about that today and made some.
We could lose here, but now we have a five-point gap"

Now i just need to get him to stop over thinking Champions league games and we will win it this year. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.