• Draw

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 10 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen it mate-still see no point in it. I thought Pep wanted wingers high and wide to give space to Silva and KDB?
Let's see where they spend most of the game.

Everton have come to park a bus. This system allows Walker and Sane wide with KDB and Silva both playing ten AND Aguero and Jesus upfront.

It's more attacking than a 433 or 451 where one of our strikers is on the bench.

Funny last week piss and moan about Danilo playing against defensive team, should take him off bring on sane. :-)

Let's see where they spend most of the game.

Everton have come to park a bus. This system allows Walker and Sane wide with KDB and Silva both playing ten AND Aguero and Jesus upfront.

It's more attacking than a 433 or 451 where one of our strikers is on the bench.

I'm trying to remain open minded-I've never seen it produce fluid football. Its back in fashion-but stifles play IMO. I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

My only worry is sane didn't look that great when defending against girona,which regardless how attacking we are,he will at some stage have to defend at times,but that aside can't complain,just hope we go at Everton from the off with a high tempo ..

I'm trying to remain open minded-I've never seen it produce fluid football. Its back in fashion-but stifles play IMO. I sincerely hope I'm wrong.
Was the system we played vs Everton at home last year and we were amazing and fluid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.