Everton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long balls into the channels vacated by the team's marauding full-backs. Sheffield did it with a certain aplomb the other day. It's suicidal in some aspects i.e. United a few weeks ago but its Guardiola's philosophy: one that has brought me/us a huge amount of entertainment and joy over the last few years.
Yes I love his philosophy but when we don’t have a descent cb and a left back who are slow why push them all the way to center circle? This cost us Eddie with his red card .

Pep Guardiola confirms there are NO new injury concerns. - Aymeric Laporte and Leroy Sane remain injured. - David Silva and John Stones return.

Pep Guardiola on VAR: "I don’t have an opinion about that. I don’t want to talk about it. I work as a manager, the rules are about football, I don’t want to talk about that."

Pep Guardiola's response to 'genius' claims: "I'm not. I'm not."

Pep Guardiola on Carlo Ancelotti: "He has an incredible capacity - one of the smartest guys. It doesn't matter what team, he makes them work."

Pep Guardiola: "I know him quite well - we've played a few times, not much. His teams always beat our teams. I had the honour to be with him several times - dinner, talks, UEFA meetings, private dinners. He's an incredible gentleman."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.