Everton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got to see the officials for the weekend fixtures and we have got one of my favourites. Definitely leans towards us whenever he is in charge, lots of penalties for us over the years, none against, no offsides except for the opposition, protection for all our players, no bookings or red cards, only plays added time if we haven't scored in the 90 minutes - my hero!

Who is this?

None other than Michael OLIVER.

Yeah, right. I do not like him, never have and never will.

My mate has not got a smart phone (not joking he still has an old Nokia) . Is there an option to print the ticket instead ?
Need to contact City mate to get an email with a printable ticket.....get him to do it first thing, I rang Monday lunchtime, email only arrived yesterday afternoon although I got the feeling all printable tickets were sent out together from my conversation on Twitter with City.

#ManCity have confirmed that after the #PL trophy lift and a lap of honour from the squad on Sunday afternoon, there will be a special farewell ceremony honouring Sergio Aguero
I think thats the wrong way round. It would be better if Sergio’s ceremony preceded the trophy presentation. That way the players can take their time over the lap of honour (which can take ages) without the risk of people drifting away. It would also guarantee greater media attention.

Final home game for Kun

So sad that it wont be full stadium but those that were in the ballot will make themselves heard.. myself and my 2 lads cant be there to pay our thanks to the legend

Lets get the win, lift the trophy and say a huge farewell to Sergio

Kun needs to start and the rest has to be players who aren’t playing in the final . Cannot afford any injuries for our most important game ever

I would prefer to see the same 11 that we intend to play in the final. Need to get that relationship and sharpness back as a team. Otherwise I fear some ring rust when we do play the final.

I get the fear for injuries but would take my chances on that. A lot might try and play within themselves though... so who knows what the right answer is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.