Everton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer to see the same 11 that we intend to play in the final. Need to get that relationship and sharpness back as a team. Otherwise I fear some ring rust when we do play the final.

I get the fear for injuries but would take my chances on that. A lot might try and play within themselves though... so who knows what the right answer is!
Most of them played on Tuesday which was the most tiring game of the season. Most have played 40 - 50 matches including internationals. The likely starting 11 is fairly settled, plenty of games played together. After such a condensed season I don’t see how an 11 day break between matches can be anything other than beneficial

Think the staff knows well who to play and for what reasons. It’ll be a strange game nevertheless with our fans back, the Aguero goodbye and the upcoming CL final. I just hope our rythm hasn’t deserted us when it really matters next Saturday.

having looked at the table everton have 3 places to play for 7th 8th 9th and the prize money ?
city must not get fooled into facing up to everton because we know the officials will let them kick us of the park again and everton will be happy to do so ? thank god peter walton is only in a studio and not doing the game he always got

i would happily just play the kids and squad players and not than risk the starting 11 for the champions league final next week. i think city could slip in a friendly game behind closed doors in the training camp next week to play the 11 and get so game time in there legs

aguero is the only name i have on the list for starting and will be given a final swan song game for the fans to say goodbye. he will play 60 to 70 minutes then walk of a hero forever

I do hope the game is won before the inevitable repeated attempts to try and set Sergio up in the final minutes.

I can't imagine a better way for it all to end than City winning the league, and lifting the trophy.

having looked at the table everton have 3 places to play for 7th 8th 9th and the prize money ?
city must not get fooled into facing up to everton because we know the officials will let them kick us of the park again and everton will be happy to do so ? thank god peter walton is only in a studio and not doing the game he always got

i would happily just play the kids and squad players and not than risk the starting 11 for the champions league final next week. i think city could slip in a friendly game behind closed doors in the training camp next week to play the 11 and get so game time in there legs

aguero is the only name i have on the list for starting and will be given a final swan song game for the fans to say goodbye. he will play 60 to 70 minutes then walk of a hero forever
Hopefully 5 minutes injury time so sergio can be subbed at 93:20

Season ticket since 1972, Sergio the best striker I have seen at City by miles, absolutely gutted me and my kids lost out in the ballot, especially for my youngest who idolises Sergio and has had at least 2 Sergio shirts a year for 8 or 9 years. Will have to cry at hone instead. Hopefully he gets to come on in the CL final, with game well wrapped up

So Cancelo banned for 3 games because of that nonsense at Brighton according to Pep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.