Everton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still disappointed I missed out in the ballot for a ticket. I miss the excitement of waking up on a match day getting ready for the game and all the associated rituals that go with it. It's great meeting up with friends beforehand for a drink to discuss the game and Pep's team selection. Love walking to the ground and up those spirals which seem to get longer and longer as the games go by. It won't be the same watching us lift the trophy from a chair in my living room even with family. Ah well, it wasn't to be, hopefully next season we can all be back in our rightful place. As for the game I want to sign out on a high with a win, a good performance, no injuries and no one looking shattered. Enjoy the day if you are going.

I don't mind any result for this. I would just like to see a fuckin' ref who has read, understood and applies the written LotG. The only question I would have for PiGMOL is: "Have yer got such a specimen on yer books?"

Would be nice, too, for EFC to get some European footy!
We ain't good enough for Europe, but cheers mate.

Carlo still needs to bin a few along the way.

The most important thing tomorrow is no injuries, I would of preferred if Everton were playing for absolutely nothing and just turned into a pre season friendly type of game, Then again Brighton had nothing to play for and acted like cunts with shithousery along with the officials.
I was all for playing a strong team tomorrow until the Brighton game and realised it's really not worth risking the players that will be featuring in the Champions League Final.

A win would obviously be nice with Sergio getting on the score sheet.

Did cancelo get a 3 match ban for his red card?, I'm sure pep said he was banned for 3 adding thank you for that :)
I’m not sure, I always thought a straight red was a three game ban but this article from the Sun makes me wonder if it’s only one

Im sure some one much cleverer than me knows the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.