Everton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think rest is overated , we have done our best work when the lads are in rthymn, i think a week off is too long
Yes. You Rest players to get them healthy and ready for season finales. Bring them on!

Sky are giving us a longer slot than the others , wish we were doing the send off for sergio before the tedious slow lap of honour with the families , bet it is not in time for them to cover it

Would be nice to finish the season on a high and give Sergio a fitting farewell but the main concern is the fitness of the players for one of the biggest games in the clubs history , i would risk ,Walker , Laporte , Zinchenko , Bernardo , Sterling and Rodri from the possible starting eleven for the final , because we do have decent replacements. But the likes of Dias,Stones,Gundo,KDB,Foden,Ederson,Mahrez,Dinho will be vital in the cup final and are virtually irreplaceable , these eight players will be the nucleus of the team that could win the Champs league.

Steffen
Walker , Ake, Laporte , Mendy
Sterling , Rodri , Doyle , Bernardo , Torres
Aguero
Walker is vital for the final. Chelsea have pace up front. We need him.

I think rest is overated , we have done our best work when the lads are in rthymn, i think a week off is too long
Pep knows how to do this, he's been here before. How sweet would it be for him to complete misery for United, not only beating them twice in CL finals but also leading City to their first!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.