Everton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are 1-0 down with 20-30mins to go in a champs league final who better to bring on? Id say in that scenario he has every chance of playing.

If we were 3 or 4-0 up with 10-15 mins to play Id bet money on Pep bringing him on.
I’ll bet you £20 to charity ... he doesn’t get a second on the pitch next week .

p off Pep, Aguero should be captain today and Torres deserves a start over Raz or Jesus. 2 wasters get yet another free start when they haven't earned it.
Is it possible Aguero is still not completely fit and Pep might be holding Torres for a sub appearance ahead of a CL final start?

Tune up for the final... be mad not to start them seeing as we've not seen this team in ages
Have we ever seen this team? Fernandinho, Foden and KDB in CM with Stones, Dias, Walker and Zinchenko at the back?

Can't think of any occasions with those 3 in CM but I may be wrong. 9 of the 11 that will start the CL final IMO. Gundogan and Bernardo getting some well deserved rest.

Sergio injured ? I thought he was going to start but as he's on the bench I wonder if he's not 100%. Unless Pep is being ultra ruthless in preparing for next Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.