Everton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've choked up seeing that video Puma have put out of Sergio walking down the tunnel.

You have been an absolute credit to the club and our supporters.

I genuinely hope you book end your story next week with the big one, there would be no finer sight.

One more week, Sergio, give it everything you've got.

Goodbye and thank you.

Sergio doesn't want to leave does he...
Of course, we will never know who made the decision or why, but I would think the Club let Sergio make the decision. Even though he’s had a number of injuries recently there is no way he is “finished” at 32. I can only guess he was told he wouldn’t be an automatic first choice next year and decided to go and ply his trade elsewhere.

I've choked up seeing that video Puma have put out of Sergio walking down the tunnel.

You have been an absolute credit to the club and our supporters.

I genuinely hope you book end your story next week with the big one, there would be no finer sight.

One more week, Sergio, give it everything you've got.

Goodbye and thank you.
he’ll score the winner

I’m going to stop posting now until after the match because I’ve just realised (& shouted at myself for it) that it could look as if I’m bragging/ boasting and that is definitely not my intention. Sorry. Enjoy the game folks. :-) COME
ON CITY.
John Boy is playing yyyyeess

Sod em, enjoy it EB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.