Everton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most important thing is to restore any confidence that has been lost over the last few games, we also need the players match fit. We can’t afford to go into the champions league final with some of our players not 100% for example we all know how kdb struggles after a few games out. He must start imo.

Ederson

walker
dias
laporte
zinky

fern
Bernardo
kdb

mahrez
foden
torres

Understand there is a prospect of injury but I feel it is more important to get the swagger back and blow away any cobwebs. 2 0 city with no injuries and aguero coming on for 15 minute cameo

Why are people so afraid of injuries? The squad is remarkably deep, there is no player who wouldn't be replacable. Also injuries are always unlikely to happen anyway.

FFS do not expose Kevin to those dirty Scousers. No more injuries please. Also keep Ederson safe.
If KDB doesn't play, then he has not played any minutes at all since May 4th. Do you think he would be match fit for Champions League final on May 29th, despite not playing any minutes at all for nearly a month?

If KDB doesn't play, then he has not played any minutes at all since May 4th. Do you think he would be match fit for Champions League final on May 29th, despite not playing any minutes at all for nearly a month?
I think he needs a lot of time after a lay-off to get back to his best form. However, this is usually because he’s not kicked a ball for weeks or months, he starts training and goes straight into the team.

He’s been back in training since the 15th so I think he’ll be fine even if he doesn’t play against Everton as that’s 2 full weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.