Everton (H) - Sat 10th Feb, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, don't be getting upset when we beat you at your gaff today. ..... and, I wake up.

Good Morning

We may need the help of goal difference come May so keep the score down please.
I'd just like to keep eleven on the field today, Wonder which City player Dirty Dom has his eye on for a red card. I bet Kyle is still fuming!

I remember going to one of my away days, getting on that Stanley Park car park and hearing that the little blond CF that EFC had in those days, Andy Summat, was unavailable, and my ERO wasn't for getting out of the car. We finally persuaded him and he was all smiles at the final whistle - another defeat at Goodison for us!

Not sure what City fans opinions of Everton are anymore. On the one hand they're still scousers and their fans have been total dicks over the years, but on the other hand I think we have gained a bit of respect from them for stopping the red scouse twats from winning several titles?
Two cheeks of the same shitty arse. Don't forget their club's whining over the postponed game during Covid, and wanting to be kept informed. And, whatever about now, Goodison was not a pleasant place to go to.

We were a similar sized club to Everton with a trophy haul much inferior to our close neighbours and always appearing to live in the shadow of the Rags & Dippers , but since our meteroic rise they have become bitter and twisted online. But the Evertonians i know personally some season card holders really just wish it was them with owners and management to take them to the next level , there isnt any hate , they save that for the Gobshite Kopites .
Always liked their support i go to Goodison every year courtesy of a ticket from my Evertonian mates have a good drink in the Taxi club before the game and never had any mither , always some piss taking but harmless , i know this doenst represent every Evertonian but at least they are local fans supporting their local club unike the gloryhunting Dippers who frequent their midden.
As for todays game , they are playing us at the wrong time we are in the zone for the run-in but if Everton lose today it will not damage their survival hopes because Dyche knows his way around a relegation battle.

I wasted 90 minutes of my life at this fixture last season due to the ridiculously negative Everton tactics…..so I hope we are up for giving them a proper dry bumming today.

I’m certain pep was livid at the result and will make sure we start fast and with high tempo

4-0 City

We all know how this game will go….

Dyche will scare City’s driver into parking his bus behind theirs in the 6 yard box. Pickford will make a few decent early saves before City’s defence conspire to allow DCL to put Everton ahead with a goal an u6 team would be embarrassed about.

The matchday thread will go into meltdown demanding Guardiola be sacked, Haaland be sold to Madrid on Monday, De Bruyne forced into retirement and Ederson be ritually sacrificed on the pitch at half time.

City will come back and win 4-1 and the matchday minges will insist they were never worried.

Fin.
You've just bingo carded all the reasons I tune in to this place :)
Well done!
So, come on Matchday Threaders, let's show Lassel what a proper moaning witch hunt looks like, shall we?

I wasted 90 minutes of my life at this fixture last season due to the ridiculously negative Everton tactics…..so I hope we are up for giving them a proper dry bumming today.

I’m certain pep was livid at the result and will make sure we start fast and with high tempo

4-0 City
It was about 101 mins if remember correctly

Everton never bothered me that much. I've a couple of mates that support them and they're more sensible than the other scousers.

Of course I want to batter them and hate them when we play them, but all in all, I'm not really arsed about them. maybe that's because they're not really of much relevance to us apart from twice a season.
I was rambling down Las Ramblas a few years back, attempting to bring Pep to Beswick and I spotted a guy with an EFC shirt. I told him to be careful 'cos there were a couple of Dippers at the other end. No problem, he sez, they don't speak Scouse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.