Everton (H) - Sat 10th Feb, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we get an early goal. Find it difficult to watch the time wasting by Everton (especially Pickford) which always goes unpunished. The rules on time wasting seem to gave been relaxed since the start of the season.

Not sure what City fans opinions of Everton are anymore. On the one hand they're still scousers and their fans have been total dicks over the years, but on the other hand I think we have gained a bit of respect from them for stopping the red scouse twats from winning several titles?

Not sure what City fans opinions of Everton are anymore. On the one hand they're still scousers and their fans have been total dicks over the years, but on the other hand I think we have gained a bit of respect from them for stopping the red scouse twats from winning several titles?

Everton never bothered me that much. I've a couple of mates that support them and they're more sensible than the other scousers.

Of course I want to batter them and hate them when we play them, but all in all, I'm not really arsed about them. maybe that's because they're not really of much relevance to us apart from twice a season.

We all know how this game will go….

Dyche will scare City’s driver into parking his bus behind theirs in the 6 yard box. Pickford will make a few decent early saves before City’s defence conspire to allow DCL to put Everton ahead with a goal an u6 team would be embarrassed about.

The matchday thread will go into meltdown demanding Guardiola be sacked, Haaland be sold to Madrid on Monday, De Bruyne forced into retirement and Ederson be ritually sacrificed on the pitch at half time.

City will come back and win 4-1 and the matchday minges will insist they were never worried.

Fin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.