Everton (H) - Sat 10th Feb, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright lads/lasses, sorry to spam the forum like this but does anybody know how I can log in to TNT sports using my old BT account? I've tried everything, but it's not accepting my credentials. I've even tried re-registering but it just gives me a message saying there's an error. The worst thing is, I'm still being charged, and the only way I can cancel the subscription is by logging in, so it's a catch-22. I can't be the only who is having issues with this? What did others do when the TNT transition happened? Did you just use your old BT login?
Is it not discovery plus you need to sign in to?

Looks like we are going all out attack again. I must admit I like the philosophy that it doesn’t matter if the opposition score as long as we score more. I just wish we didn’t concede the first goal so often.

I don't like these early kick offs. Always a bit subdued. I'm sure we'll win today, hope for an early goal or two to get the crowd in a good mood. At the ground and fairly busy already. I was posting before the Burnley game and some wierdo on here claimed I must be home "with my mum" as there's no reception or WiFi. In fact the "Man City WiFi" at the ground is usually OK when you sign in. My mum's been to one game incidentally, my dad first took me in the 60s and got me my first season ticket. Anyway, very attacking side, just hope there's space for us to find a few goals today.

Alright lads/lasses, sorry to spam the forum like this but does anybody know how I can log in to TNT sports using my old BT account? I've tried everything, but it's not accepting my credentials. I've even tried re-registering but it just gives me a message saying there's an error. The worst thing is, I'm still being charged, and the only way I can cancel the subscription is by logging in, so it's a catch-22. I can't be the only who is having issues with this? What did others do when the TNT transition happened? Did you just use your old BT login?
You gave create a discovery plus account then go into your bt account to link it

I was thinking the same. Kovacic would have been useful coming off the bench. Hoping he is being kept for the Danish tie.
idk..if he`s not on the bench today then Copenhagen seems unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.