Everton (H) - Sat 10th Feb, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Grealish thing seems odd, unused sub in the previous 3 games, surely over the break-in now?
He is obviously not on it so far this season. Foden growing influence and form is making him undroppable. Alveraz is also playing well. It’s great to have so many options. Jack will get his chance again and will need to take it.

Squad rotation is a must with no injuries. It can all change week to week.

I don’t see the fuss tbh. Players should be picked on form and doing the business for city. Any other reason and we become the rags.

Solid lineup that and 9 on the bench that would give most PL sides a run for their money.

We'll just have to see what the PGMOL have in their bag of tricks in terms of 'levelling' things up.

He is obviously not on it so far this season. Foden growing influence and form is making him undroppable. Alveraz is also playing well. It’s great to have so many options. Jack will get his chance again and will need to take it.

Squad rotation is a must with no injuries. It can all change week to week.

I don’t see the fuss tbh. Players should be picked on form and doing the business for city. Any other reason and we become the rags.
Saving Kev and Bernie from being kicked off the park by Dyches shithousery tactics , good thinking Pep

Alright lads/lasses, sorry to spam the forum like this but does anybody know how I can log in to TNT sports using my old BT account? I've tried everything, but it's not accepting my credentials. I've even tried re-registering but it just gives me a message saying there's an error. The worst thing is, I'm still being charged, and the only way I can cancel the subscription is by logging in, so it's a catch-22. I can't be the only who is having issues with this? What did others do when the TNT transition happened? Did you just use your old BT login?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.