Everton (H) - Sun 21 Nov 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton 18/1 with the bookies
I know they've got a few players out, and aren't in great form, but they are still pretty generous odds considering the struggles we've had at home against Southampton and Palace. Obviously I expect us to win, but it's not a given.

Everton don't hold the same fear factor they used to, IMO. We really should be beating these.

We're entering that phase of the season where you can go from three points off the top to five points clear of second in about two weeks. Real make or break stuff. Luckily I think we're the best team in the league at this period.

I know it's less than 2 weeks but it seems like we haven't played for months. Fuckin hate these international breaks. Sunday can't come soon enough. With Torres out and Grealish an injury doubt I'd go..

Sterling.. Foden.. Jesus
....... Gundogan Silva
........... Rodri
Cancelo Dias Stones Walker
......... Ederson

Give KDB a rest as he played nearly every minute of the internationals whereas the others didn't play two full matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.