Everton (H) - Sun 21 Nov 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im disappointed that Everton are not occupying the top tier. I sit in SS3 and was looking forward to away fans being up there again. I’m not sure but I can only remember Arsenal fans in there this year.
Everton have sold out. I’m with you having the away fans sell out SS3 makes the game much better. All tickets on sale are ones the club have overpriced and only cut now as they’ve realised most people don’t/ won’t pay over 50£ a game never mind if your looking to take your family

Had a quick look loads of £50+ seats even in the South Stand? What are you doing City, out pricing fans this isn't London ffs the club really need to get in the real world. Surely winds up Peps no end when he knows those tickets would be snapped up if they were all £20-30 not £50+!!! Shocking.

I have deferred my season card this year. Last Sunday I went online to book a seat for West Ham. Just one seat left in the block I wanted. I processed the application but when I tried to pay it rejected my debit card on five occasions, tried my wife's card same thing. At the sixth attempt authorisation was accepted but no confirmation from City. Next day both accounts had been debited but no ticket. Contacted City eventually but they said no record of the booking and asked for debit details again. Five days later not a dickie bird from the club and the seat has gone. The ticket cost £52.00 but after OAP and Citizen card discount the price was £37.00 . The cynic in me says the club preferred to sell that seat to someone else for £52. I won't squirm now when I see empty seats. Serves them right.

Had a quick look loads of £50+ seats even in the South Stand? What are you doing City, out pricing fans this isn't London ffs the club really need to get in the real world. Surely winds up Peps no end when he knows those tickets would be snapped up if they were all £20-30 not £50+!!! Shocking.
Hope Pep and players are aware of this. Been going since 1955. Wasn't a fan of his but even Halford was better than this lot.

£35 should be the top ceiling for a football match unless you're in some fancy corporate/hospitality area. When inflation and the fuel increases really bite expect lots more empty seats.

£35 should be the top ceiling for a football match unless you're in some fancy corporate/hospitality area. When inflation and the fuel increases really bite expect lots more empty seats.
Good point. Why should away fans pay £30 whilst home fans pay £50 to watch the same match. The priority should be the home fans.

It‘d be nice but it hasn’t been that price for at least 10 years maybe longer. I’ve been paying between £30 -£55 for at least that long, depending on the game. This seasons prices aren’t much different to prices for at least a couple of years pre covid.
Not expecting any reduction in the coming years either.Most empty seats will still be sold s/c seats not going, whether that changes over the coming months / years I guess we will see.

Good point. Why should away fans pay £30 whilst home fans pay £50 to watch the same match. The priority should be the home fans.

I just think £35 is a fair price to pay for 90 minutes of football, an entertainment industry where you're not guaranteed entertainment as our last two home games prove. Before anyone jumps on me I'm perfectly aware the last few years we've seen plenty. Gate receipts aren't the main bread and butter anymore due to the huge amount of money from sponsorship and tv revenue. Even at £35 that's £1,750,000 for a 50,000 gate. During the pandemic clubs, football association's and pundits all agreed football without fan's was nothing, it's time they started looking after them and sorting the main stumbling block which is prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.