Everton (H) - Sun 21 Nov 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheer curiosity, why £40.00? It’s about £100 more a year than what you’re paying now, is that the tipping point to give it all up? Why wasn’t it £30 max, 15 years ago?

That isn’t supposed to be antagonising, I’m genuinely interested. My ticket is currently about £44 per game, it’s too much but I still pay it

My financial circumstances changed and in my head i always had a ceiling of £35 which its just under now. I could stretch to £40 but i feel that's top whack. Clubs in the premier league make so much money from other sources they could make tickets cheaper but they won't.Kudos to those willing to pay £50/60 but it's not for me . Everyone is different as i said. When I was younger going to the match was a huge part of my life but now i can take it or leave it, people and circumstances change.

A little Everton related news story...

FFP wiggle room graphic from Daily Mail football transfers and FFP

It's not a guide to FFP headroom in respect of transfer spending and revenues. This suggests that Everton and Villa are going to be in the mire unless they can sell players. In other words it shows the extent to which Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea have stitched up the rest of the league.

Calvert-lewin anyone?

49370079-0-image-a-2_1634655221549.jpg
Are we so low because of 100M Grealish signing?
That chart doesn't fill me with confidence on signing Haaland

My season ticket works out at £34.45 per game. I'm happy with that but i won't pay over £40, except for cup finals where i know I'm going to get fleeced. If it reaches that amount i walk away and watch it online and tv. As I'll soon get the oap reduction hopefully it won't come to that. Plenty will pay more and that's their prerogative but I won't and that's mine.
Don't know what my "walking away price" is yet but Soriano seems determined to help me find out

My financial circumstances changed and in my head i always had a ceiling of £35 which its just under now. I could stretch to £40 but i feel that's top whack. Clubs in the premier league make so much money from other sources they could make tickets cheaper but they won't.Kudos to those willing to pay £50/60 but it's not for me . Everyone is different as i said. When I was younger going to the match was a huge part of my life but now i can take it or leave it, people and circumstances change.
Thanks mate, as I said it wasn’t supposed to be a fishing question, just interested how people get to a figure that makes them stop. Hopefully it isn’t tested!

Thanks mate, as I said it wasn’t supposed to be a fishing question, just interested how people get to a figure that makes them stop. Hopefully it isn’t tested!

Like us all when i was younger i went everywhere following City and we were crap on the whole, As you age the fanaticism fades a bit and i won't be taken the piss out of on prices. I'm happy at the moment..

Ref is Stuart Attwell who has sent a City player off, and we have lost, in his last 2 PL games he's reffed us!
(Cancelo when we lost 3-2 to Brighton, and Ferny when we lost 2-1 to Chelsea.)

We also might be distracted by crucial CL game against PSG following Wednesday?

Odds of 7/1 a draw and 16/1 Everton win seem generous!

Like us all when i was younger i went everywhere following City and we were crap on the whole, As you age the fanaticism fades a bit and i won't be taken the piss out of on prices. I'm happy at the moment..
Same sentiments for me. I will pay 30 to watch Palace or Burnley or anyone else but not over 50 to watch United PSG or anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.