Everton (H) - Sun 21 Nov 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a bit of a key match. A match where we start to take command, if we play our cards right. We should win this. It would be a worse disappointment to me than Palace if we didn't. Because I think it's in the stars that Chelsea are going to drop points again. They're playing Leicester at exactly the wrong time. The dippers should win too. But it doesn't matter, so long as we stay ahead of them. Apart from the West Ham match, everything is eminently winnable from here to Christmas and beyond. (The West Ham match is winnable too, of course, but it would be a bonus. Drawing it wouldn't be disastrous – just not very good). By the time we come round to playing Chelsea in January, there could be clear daylight between us and the chasing pack. I think the run starts on Sunday.

Benitez is a wily old fox and knows how to set up a team when they are the underdogs , expect a tight game with Everton defending for their lives , 1-0 or 2-1 win will suffice , like others have stated this is the time to kick off our winning run , top of the table at Xmas and the Dippers , Chelski , Rags , Spuds , Leicester all having to visit the Etihad will be a decent position.

Ederson

Walker Stones Dias Zinchenko

Bernardo Fernandinho Gundogan

Mahrez Foden Sterling

Literally one realistic choice to make if he's sticking his best side out, I can see him playing a fresh dinho in this though with 3 games a week.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Stones
Cancelo
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Bernardo
Mahrez
Foden
Jesus

With jesus upfront. If Fodens out then sterling. Going to have a very light and defence heavy bench so will need a good start here. Everton aren't in good form so there's no excuses regardless of who's available.

I think the swing will begin this weekend where we edge closer to getting our noses in front, which once we do we won’t relinquish....

Jesus favourite team to score against, got to be lumping on him.... 4-0, couple for Gabby and Foden

can see Chelsea dropping at Leicester, United losing at Watford, which will be the final straw for ole, then they’ll go and get a result at the bridge next week, it’s written (:

I think the swing will begin this weekend where we edge closer to getting our noses in front, which once we do we won’t relinquish....

Jesus favourite team to score against, got to be lumping on him.... 4-0, couple for Gabby and Foden

can see Chelsea dropping at Leicester, United losing at Watford, which will be the final straw for ole, then they’ll go and get a result at the bridge next week, it’s written (:
I'd like to share your confidence mate and to some degree I do. It's just with this game and PSG (which is a must not lose game as we don't want undie pressure away to a decent leipzig team) our options suddenly become limited without Jack and Kevin and it would be foolish to play Phil on Sunday if a doubt when he's crucial v PSG.
Onwards and upwards!!

Opportunity for Sterling to start on the left. Grealish is not a miss. Neither is KDB at the moment. Foden would be a big loss.

Just need to win this. We know what Benitez will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.