Everton (H) - Sun 21 Nov 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opportunity for Sterling to start on the left. Grealish is not a miss. Neither is KDB at the moment. Foden would be a big loss.

Just need to win this. We know what Benitez will do.
KDB was excellent against the rags though. He is a big miss for me.

if Sterling has to play then I’d prefer Mahrez not to, as that combo doesn’t seem to work currently.

Ederson
Walker
Cancelo
Dias
Stones
Rodri
Bernado
Gundogan
Jesus
Foden
Sterling

lets hope foden passes the fitness test on sunday morning and plays because he is key to the attacking
also would like to see cole palmer starting and play down the middle

I accept this, although city need to look at the value of reducing ticket prices in order to attract families. When you look around at a dad with his two lads at a game it’s probably cost over £200 which most people don’t have or they have more pressing priorities.
having 2k empty seats is pointless.when if you knock 10/15 quid off gives the possibility of recouping that through the bar and food sales( if your lucky to be served).
Not to mention the negative pr we are constantly slandered with “emptihad” city have the power and must know the price ceiling on the tickets for the most optimal. The club are becoming more and more out of touch, majority of people like myself are lucky to have season tickets so the price per game is much more affordable. Ultimately it’s never going to be the price we want, which is due to the amazing team on offer. We are spoilt but a price somewhat in the middle for the lesser games would be ideal.

Edit: Get behind the team and support them is all that matters. 3-1 City come Sunday
i can add that i gave up my season ticket in 2017 for family reasons (divorce and needing my weekends free)

now the kids are a bit older id love to take them for their first game but i realised a while ago that taking them to a premier league game is just not viable (circa £130 all in). i’ll just have to wait for (hopefully) a daytime home FA cup tie

Simply because no Grealish and reflecting that Foden, if fit, will be needed in midfield to cover KDB's absence. Raheem seems the obvious choice to anybody with a football brain.
Nah I’d go Rodri Gundog Bernie Foden Jesus Palmer

The kid’s earned a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.