Everton (home) Semi Final Tickets

looking on an everton forum a few of them buying tickets off the website and going in the south stand ( close to their fans ) it should be good if any of them celebrate - if they score

be careful blues taken from everton forum

Just got mine now too. Be great when it kicks off in all 4 corners of the ground with everton all over the place ...

All a bit 70s teenage mate. I'm sure if someone"kicks off" they'll be locked up. Not much fun being among thousands of opposition fans. I know because my ticket for the 81 cup final turned out to be in the wrong end.

Fair Few Everton fans boasting about being in the home end, even one Everton claiming he will sing along with Everton fans he is in 110, good luck with that one pal lol

I think there's one spare seat in 113 now. From the Everton forum:

I am in block 113, can someone confirm this is next to the away fans?

This is not the case. It's usually the block allocated for away fans, but we have no fans in the lower tier. Anything starting with "2" I.e 210, 221 will be next to away fans in second tier.
I'd also suggest that you should just be a little cautious of we score, the city fans in the block to the right are notoriously horrible gets, who have no time to watch the game at the best of times.

Now, is that to the right looking at pitch (Kippax) or to the right looking at the stands (South Stand) ?? You horrible gets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.