Everton (home) Semi Final Tickets

I'm trying! Just got back from hospital armed with a 6 wk sicknote!! Ah well, there's always City.

I don't get some fans apathy towards the club - this is the biggest game so far this season for me, wouldn't miss it for the world.

I wouldn't worry too much about the attendance anyway. You've gotta think with 8,000 Evertonians coming it will be over 40k. I reckon we'll get up to about 45K (making it the largest attendance of any League Cup semi final game this season).

I don't get some fans apathy towards the club - this is the biggest game so far this season for me, wouldn't miss it for the world.

I wouldn't worry too much about the attendance anyway. You've gotta think with 8,000 Evertonians coming it will be over 40k. I reckon we'll get up to about 45K (making it the largest attendance of any League Cup semi final game this season).

Based on what's showing online, they're going to have to shift a fair few in the next 7 days to get anywhere near your prediction.

I don't get the apathy on such a large scale towards a cup semi final either, but each to their own.

i dont understand it either, one game until wembly . i think its the biggest game of the season so far swell.

Come on Blues! If you haven't already got your ticket you need to get one. At the moment the game is going to be like a home game for Everton. They have 8,000 fans and they will make a hell of a noise. We need to stand up for ourselves and back the team to get a win. There is no excuse not to be there. Dont blame the traffic, if this game was 10 years ago we would have been there.

Your team need you!

may as well give eveton colin bell level 3, this is what happens when there are too many games, and it's too dear in general. It's ok saying this game is cheap, but on the back of of every other expensive game it becomes too much, we charge London prices for big games, and even against modest opposition it normally starts at 44 quid, unless the away team returns the too expensive tickets. Hope to see a huge contingent of belgium blues for this game, no doubt they will have about 500 west ham tickets

Come on Blues! If you haven't already got your ticket you need to get one. At the moment the game is going to be like a home game for Everton. They have 8,000 fans and they will make a hell of a noise. We need to stand up for ourselves and back the team to get a win. There is no excuse not to be there. Dont blame the traffic, if this game was 10 years ago we would have been there.

Your team need you!
I suspect that there are a lot of tickets that are still for sale that aren't online yet but still it looks like there's approaching 40k sold

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.