Everton (home) Semi Final Tickets

So, what ticket did you get?
I didnt!! I'd already got mine. I was just trying to find out how many tickets we'd sold. Might as well asked him the square root of 4247896544366. He did however tell me that City were cancelling any tickets bought with a Merseyside address.

I didnt!! I'd already got mine. I was just trying to find out how many tickets we'd sold. Might as well asked him the square root of 4247896544366. He did however tell me that City were cancelling any tickets bought with a Merseyside address.

it's 2061042.5867424477

looking forward to this now. the 11.07 back to liverpool should be fun as thousands try to get back. no doubt GMP will be helpful and ensure we all get home safely !!

I notice block 113 is on line now I thought Everton were getting that block, going to be an interesting night at the SS end

i think it was always for city fans that block. will be great to have the entire south stand lower with city fans in it, which is what i would have for every game

We haven't won enough trophies in our history to turn our noses up at any of the domestic cup competitions. I think whatever the crowd it will be a great atmosphere. These are the games we want to be involved in year after year.Come on city, a trip to Wembley in febraury sounds good to me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.