Everton idiots

standupefc said:
De Jong is just a thug thats all he's known for injuring people. He can't play football in the 2nd half he got run ragged by us. De Jong isn't on the radar of any big clubs like Felaini is. Speak to other sets of fans they'll tell you. The only reason De Jongs known is because he karate kicked Alonso. The only good thing he did the whole game was chase after Baines to win a ball. The simple reality is though yes we might have some shit players but considering out resources we have had a better season than you, considering you have the best squad in the premiership. It was quite funny on the way back from the match when a bunch of idiotic City fans were singing Lescotts going to wembley and telling Evertonians that he never got to Wembley with us. Considering it wa sonly 2 seasons ago we reached the FA cup final. The simple reality is until you get rid of Mancini you'll never acheive any real success. If you got rid of some of the more negavetive influences in your team you might win more things. I think the 35 year wait for a trophy will end on sautrday so I suppose you can say Lescotts won something at City, but I think you'll sell him in the summer.

You shit on one of the top 4 players in our team & then say we have the best squad in the prem. Which is it?
Now which is it, either we can't buy success or as soon as we spend money we should see instant success. If we can't buy success then all these arguments of '£££ spent and won fuck all' should go out the window. If the argument is 'with all that £££ spent we SHOULD be winning trophies' holds true, then complaining about it won't do a thing, as it will happen and there is nothing that can be done to stop it.
Quick question for Everton fans: If the Sheik wanted to buy your club back in 2008 would you have refused? Be honest.
Admit this is all nothing more than jealousy and bitterness that the good Sheik chose us & not you.<br /><br />-- Mon May 09, 2011 2:16 pm --<br /><br />
Theboxer said:
It's very difficult to compare players and I'd never get into arguments like who's best between two completely different players like De Jong and Fellaini or Coleman (a raw youngster) and Milner. All I will say though is that I was very proud of our penniless club yesterday, firstly for Moyes and how he shuffled a pretty poor squad, the players for having the fight to make such a comeback and the fans for getting behind the team so well. For sure we can't compete with the big boys in the transfer market now but apart from United at Old Trafford we give them all a good game. We don't have the resources to win trophies but as long as we can produce decent performances against the spending clubs and finish in the top 3rd of the table then that is success.

Your fans were non-existant in the 1st half

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.