Everton PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Tar fucking kovski.

Dirty rag ****.

Dear Santa

Please can you fix it for this thug to lose his genitals in an amusing yet utterly agonizing way?

I suggest a full coffee percolator exploding over his crotch, perhaps an unfortunate smelting accident or as he's playing in feralville, a gruesome threesome with an XL bully dog and a skanky crack ho, who's suffering from forceful incontinence issues.

I have voted for Phil but actually the whole damn lot of them deserve it for going into full beast mode second half and showing these twats who the treble champions and cup holders are. Referee stood out, not in a good way.

Hope Boulder's has got an oxygen tent at home!

Very bad game for Nunes and Walker... Great save by Ederson when we were shit,Very good Foden, Bernardo, Grealish and Ake.... Pray for Stones....

Phil, obviously, but Bernado and Nathan were also deserving praise. For Rodri, Akanji and Grealish, for me they were a bit like the proverbial curate’s egg.

Tar fucking kovski.

Dirty rag ****.

Dear Santa

Please can you fix it for this thug to lose his genitals in an amusing yet utterly agonizing way?

I suggest a full coffee percolator exploding over his crotch, perhaps an unfortunate smelting accident or as he's playing in feralville, a gruesome threesome with an XL bully dog and a skanky crack ho, who's suffering from forceful incontinence issues.

I have voted for Phil but actually the whole damn lot of them deserve it for going into full beast mode second half and showing these twats who the treble champions and cup holders are. Referee stood out, not in a good way.

I actually never minded Tarkowski. He was one of the least dislikeable of the blue mickeys. Plus, he's an effective defender. But yeah, he was taking the piss tonight.

Foden helped turn the game, but didn't think he was in it at all first half, though most were a bit off. Only one I thought was good throughout was Ederson, so voted for him.

Tar fucking kovski.

Dirty rag ****.

Dear Santa

I guess you don't like him

Just a guess :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.