Everton - Post match thread.

lot of big blues around but reality is the goal and effort are papering the fact barely anything changed from last season. 2 points lost. With help of the referee but if we score the goals we'd be up before walker was sent off.

Silva and Sergio both shite and both need to take a long hard look at themselves.
Harsh that
They both put a right shift in especially Sergio. Just missed that bit of luck/quality on the night.
How many times have they been given the last rites on this forum.

For me when we play with a back 3 all teams need to do is drop deep and let Otamendi and Kompany have the ball as they simply don't have the skill to unlock defence.

We push our wing backs and attacking midfielders so far forward that it removes any space for them to cause problems and means that we have to rely on Otamendi, Kompany and Fernandinho to thread the eye of a needle.

I think the first half Otamendi had more shots than any player on the pitch and with the best will in the world he isn't gonna suddenly start banging in 30 yard screamers.

Positive from tonight though was Sterling and Bernardo. Negative was definitely Sané for me and I am a huge fan.

I hope we play 433 more than 352 this season.

Walker did nothing wrong it was a lunatic sending off. Sane didn't have a good game. Dominating and creating all the chances is anything but shit. In the second half with 10 men we were way better than they were.
We was better but it shouldn't of come down to that. We missed stupid chances in the first half and it cost us.... where have I seen that before....

Well said... be careful though you might get abuse.

These kinds of posts are just baiting and should be bannable. Go wum somewhere else.

No better than Pellegrini is a meme at this point and it's been two games into the season. Two. Spare us all this tired drama and save it for at least October.

Don't like to moan about referees , but this guy was a joke. Would like to hear what walker was supposed to have done. How some refs ruin a game.
Pogba was far more deserving of a second yellow but...... [yawn] same old same old. You'd think we'd be used to it by now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.