Everton - Post match thread.

No need to be calling other blues pricks.

He's entitled to his opinion. And David did have a poor game again imo.
Again? When did he have his last one? In your opinion obviously.
Saying he was poor is one thing, saying time to get rid makes him a prick - imo of course.

I think Danilo has turned out to be great business, we did hope he would start looking like the player Real Madrid wanted and the signs are good on that so far.

After that I can't help but compare this team to arsenal currently, the worst thing is we don't need to be.

The best performances last season came from sane and sterling. With two full backs behind them (125 mill spent) we could finally be lethal from the wings creating space for the central creative players.

Watching us now we play the dullest football, passing around aimlessly then eventually kicking it into the box with no aerial threat. I can't understand us playing 3-5-2 at all, I've seen no evidence of Jesus and aguero playing well together, I've seen no evidence of the back three working and why on earth if this formation persists is stones central instead of the natural leader Kompany.

Sane looked rubbish but I can't blame him, he should be attacking with eventually mendy making runs and providing him space. And as soon as sterling came on with Danilo behind him it looked instantly more dangerous.

Unfortunately I think aguero is past his best, he is slow, not as clinical as he needs to be and doesn't provide enough too justify his place as a lone striker.

Pep reminds me of van gaal, rigid and arrogant. Like he can pick a team and because he's picked it. It must be great, everyone can see this formation is stupid.

I could rant on for days after that I'm completely puzzled by this start to the season, and the stubborn yet seemingly random formation pep has adopted.

Shit refereeing decision, that was never a red. I really hope people don't blame Walker and get on his back, he's quality.

Fantastic from Raheem, made a difference, and Danilo.

Sané can't play wing back, he's wasted there. Aguero needs to find his form.

Get Sanchez and we win the title.

One bogey side out the way, and a good battling performance at the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.