Everton - Post match thread.

The last game. He's been miles off his best ever since he had his haircut.
His last game where he made the first goal and had a passing accuracy of around 94% and created 5 chances?
Jeez, we gave high expectations from the lad these days. I didn't think he was at his best against Brighton either but to say he was poor is, well poor.

My internet connection was shite this evening, so I had to resort to BBC 5Snide in the FH. I turned it off and did without for 10 minutes until I could get the OS feed back up, because the level of bile from them has ramped up massively since last season. Mark Chapman (Rag) even stepped in at HT and said Walker didn't deserve to be sent off.

I'm not going to concentrate on the negatives from our players, as they had an uphill battle from the moment the ref booked Walker for the first offence.

We battled to the end, and could have won it in dying minutes. Everton played a spoiling game, and we struggled to adapt in the FH. Second half, we battered them, but only managed the one goal. Not a disaster, but must do better.

Great game and we were unlucky. We literally made Everton look like they were with 10 men defending throughout the second half. Not that I get why they deployed such the likes as Rooney and such defensive style when supposedly on the counter, but that's their thing...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.