Everton - Post match thread.

Love the fight but Pep needs to pick the right team and when it doesn't look right change it 10mins in I new Sane was our weak link either change to back four or take a sane of.

Sometimes success is forged in adversity. The heart and resilience shown by the team augers well for where we are trying to get. Theree are still obstacles but I'm hugely encouraged.

I agree but boy are we frustrating to watch sometimes. One daft mistake from a guy out of position and loads of chances missed. Unlucky can turn to annoyance quite quickly.

Panned because it's bollocks. Not scoring aside, he was excellent leading the line.

Mate I've seen you defend him with good intention for over 12 months but he did not lead the line well tonight, in fact he was awful, that doesn't make him a bad player or anyone asking for him to be replaced but lead it well he did not!

The criticism is fair, they've rightfully pointed out that Pep was unhappy with the defence, and unhappy enough to switch the players around and take Otamendi out of the dangerous side of the pitch.
was that what happened, or are you guessing?

It really does feel like it's us against the world to me sometimes.
But as frustrating as it was to watch at times and the chances we missed, you have to give the lads credit for that last 25 mins. It was brave and it was ballsy with 10 men. I'm actually quite proud of them at the end.
But still worrying that we miss chances and gift goals with sloppy errors.
2 down but still 36 to go! Come on.

Agreed, not all on his own he wasn't but his lack of action as a wb resulted in their goal. He should never have been given wb responsibilities.

Agree. Seems everyone but pep knows that sane can't play as a wing back. The sooner Mendy comes back the better. Him and sane will destroy fullbacks left right and centre

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.