Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
Redwolf said:
You lot make me laugh.

So what if you win the league we are LFC and we have our history you have nothing.

You will lose on Saturday, you will lose on your quest for the EPL and you will lose your best player in the summer.

We will rise like the pheonix from the flame and never, ever be overtaken again.

2014 Premier league champions.
2014 PFA player of the year Luis Suarez.
2014 Manager of the year Sir Brendan Rodgers.

YNWA.

Ps your Manager looks like my Grandad.

As long as you don't SLIP up - it's all yours then.

Redwolf said:
You lot make me laugh.

So what if you win the league we are LFC and we have our history you have nothing.

You will lose on Saturday, you will lose on your quest for the EPL and you will lose your best player in the summer.

We will rise like the pheonix from the flame and never, ever be overtaken again.

YNWA.

Please mods...please let us keep this one

Not only did I split my sides at this post (it's true those scousers have the best humour) but It will help with our overall image, if we embrace those with special needs.

Redwolf said:
You lot make me laugh.

YNWA.

Our manager looks like your grandad?
Way past your bedtime then sonny.

shackattack said:
CC1 said:
shackattack said:
That irony is not lost on us. You see we do anything against them and we are " bitter " , they do it and its " just banter ". For the few decent ones I would begrudgingly like to see them win it but for your average whopper - no thanks. And to watch motd and see lawrenson analyse how everton threw the game will be comedy gold. They believe it is their divine right to win the league and maybe if they weren't so presumptuous when they beat you a few weeks back the neutral might be behind them.

This is all very well but the fans aren't the ones playing. I'm afraid your players don't give a stuff about Liverpool winning the league - they'll play as well as they can to try to win. They are professionals and don't' come from Liverpool so they don't have the same feelings as the fans.

Totally agree and would expect no less of them.I still think you will beat us and though we will give our all we are a very jaded team.

Hope so mate because I hate the rags but I can't stick Liverpool…...

Redwolf said:
You lot make me laugh.

YNWA.

Ps your Manager looks like my Grandad.[/

Seen as your so convinced, confident
And arrogant why don't you let me know
tonights lottery numbers?.

quote]

Ducado said:
Redwolf said:
You lot make me laugh.

YNWA.

And you look like a cnut

I have just let this one through for some Friday night fun

I don't post much but I am proper, proper shitting it. This game is absolutely vital.

Redwolf said:
You lot make me laugh.

YNWA.

I like you.

Redwolf said:
You lot make me laugh.

YNWA.

How do these idiots slip through the net?! Bet he's getting off on all the replies he's bagged since this post... YAWN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.