Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely crapping myself but that's what we signed for isn't it. If our team truly wants to be champions then these are the games they have to step up to and win. I'm hopeful for tomorrow because in the heads of our players they'll be thinking:-

This is what I dreamed about when I was a kid. To play in games that can bring glory to me and my team mates and so much joy to MILLIONS of fans. To do what very few people could in reality achieve. I was born with a gift that's why i'm in this team and my team will prove to everyone that TOGETHER WE ARE CHAMPIONS.

Our team will give everything tomorrow because there's too much at stake for them not to. I pray that it will be enough and they can do us proud.

And then I can get completely hammered!!!!! :)

shackattack said:
Your playing us at the right time in the season for my opinion. We were woeful last week and have had more poor results than good ones lately. Look at the 2 teams on paper and your way ahead of us. Depends on how much your players want it and I expect a professional job and you the victors. Never happy at an everton loss but the anger from our neighbours will be worth it

You were good against the rags, though.

Pam said:
shackattack said:
Your playing us at the right time in the season for my opinion. We were woeful last week and have had more poor results than good ones lately. Look at the 2 teams on paper and your way ahead of us. Depends on how much your players want it and I expect a professional job and you the victors. Never happy at an everton loss but the anger from our neighbours will be worth it

The rags have made a habit of making other teams look good this season .

Pam said:
shackattack said:

We were but I think the season is beginning to toil on the players. We will hopefully give you a game but ultimately one I hope you win. All the Kopites thinking everton will do them a favour will be cheering on arsenal on Sunday. They can all go to fuck as the thought of us helping deprive them of the league is beautiful and to use a word they love " justice ". From their steau bucharest flags on the kop to the smug faces of john aldridge and jamie carragher I hope we play a part in their demise.

Just wish we could say to the teams none of you are playing this is going to be played by 11 everton fans against 11 city fans hauled out of the crowd, might not be pretty but I suspect I can guess the result. Nerves gone, nails gone just wish it was over.

shackattack said:
Pam said:
shackattack said:

We were but I think the season is beginning to toil on the players. We will hopefully give you a game but ultimately one I hope you win. All the Kopites thinking everton will do them a favour will be cheering on arsenal on Sunday. They can all go to fuck as the thought of us helping deprive them of the league is beautiful and to use a word they love " justice ". From their steau bucharest flags on the kop to the smug faces of john aldridge and jamie carragher I hope we play a part in their demise.

And the other dimension to this, according to an Evertonian who's just been on Talk Shite is that some of you think Candlepool will ram it down your throats even more if you help them to the title.

Lose, please.

Pam said:
shackattack said:
Pam said:

And the other dimension to this, according to an Evertonian who's just been on Talk Shite is that some of you think Candlepool will ram it down your throats even more if you help them to the title.

Lose, please.
That irony is not lost on us. You see we do anything against them and we are " bitter " , they do it and its " just banter ". For the few decent ones I would begrudgingly like to see them win it but for your average whopper - no thanks. And to watch motd and see lawrenson analyse how everton threw the game will be comedy gold. They believe it is their divine right to win the league and maybe if they weren't so presumptuous when they beat you a few weeks back the neutral might be behind them.

The team need to be canny tomorrow just like they were against Palace. Play the game in a sporting character, all smiles and take all the animosity out of the tie. An Everton with no fire in their bellies is half the job done.

shackattack said:
Pam said:
shackattack said:

Lose, please.
That irony is not lost on us. You see we do anything against them and we are " bitter " , they do it and its " just banter ". For the few decent ones I would begrudgingly like to see them win it but for your average whopper - no thanks. And to watch motd and see lawrenson analyse how everton threw the game will be comedy gold. They believe it is their divine right to win the league and maybe if they weren't so presumptuous when they beat you a few weeks back the neutral might be behind them.

This is all very well but the fans aren't the ones playing. I'm afraid your players don't give a stuff about Liverpool winning the league - they'll play as well as they can to try to win. They are professionals and don't' come from Liverpool so they don't have the same feelings as the fans.

You lot make me laugh.

So what if you win the league we are LFC and we have our history you have nothing.

You will lose on Saturday, you will lose on your quest for the EPL and you will lose your best player in the summer.

We will rise like the pheonix from the flame and never, ever be overtaken again.

2014 Premier league champions.
2014 PFA player of the year Luis Suarez.
2014 Manager of the year Sir Brendan Rodgers.

YNWA.

Ps your Manager looks like my Grandad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.